Hello, I’m Meghan!
Welcome to On the Prairie! Thanks for clicking on my blog.
- I’m a 2015 graduate from the University of Minnesota, Morris
- I have my Bachelor’s Degree in English
- I love reading. I cannot go anywhere without bringing a book or Kindle with me
- I enjoy writing. I’ve been writing creatively for over ten years. I write novels (mostly fantasy and sci-fi) and free verse poetry
- Knitting is a hobby for me, and keeps my hands busy whenever I’m watching something on Netflix
- Adult coloring is so much fun! It’s creative, and a great way to relax
- Bookstores are my happy place
- I’m a 20-something Minnesotan
- I love theater. One of my dreams is to see Les Miserables one day, which is one of my top Broadway musicals. I’ve seen The Lion King, Wicked, & Hamilton so far
- My first story was about Ralph, from Beverly Cleary’s amazing trilogy
- Wishbone needs to come back, because it brings books to life in a real and exciting way for kids
- Taking AP English my senior year of high school changed my life, strengthening my writing
- My fandoms: Doctor Who, Sherlock, Harry Potter, Breaking Bad, Supernatural, American Horror Story, Attack on Titan, and Adventure Time
- Favorite TV shows from my childhood: The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Tail Spin, Rescue Rangers, and Duck Tails
- Jim Cummings is one of my favorite voice actors. Sound familiar? Check out his filmography, you totally know him
- One of my favorite rock bands is Blue October. They’re a lesser known group with their own record label, but this doesn’t mean that they aren’t passionate and talented. I love the honesty, the personal touch and creativity of their lyrics. When you listen to their music, you feel it
Happy reading & blogging, everyone!
P.S. I also graciously accept blog awards! 🙂