Hello, I’m Meghan!
I see you’ve clicked on my bio. Welcome!
- I graduated in the summer of 2015 from the University of Minnesota, Morris, where I got my BA in English
- I love reading. I cannot go anywhere without bringing a physical book or my Kindle with me
- I enjoy writing. I’ve been writing creatively for over ten years, first focusing on prose and then getting into poetry
- Knitting is a hobby for me, and keeps my hands busy whenever I’m watching something on Netflix. I usually make scarves or squares. (Knit and purl works the best for keeping the rows straight, and keeps the yarn from curling)
- Yes, I’m a nerd. Yes, I’m a nerdfigher. And I’m proud of it 🙂
- Bookstores are my happy place, whether I purchase something or not
- I’m a Minnesotan
- I love theater. One of my dreams is to see Les Miserables one day, which is one of my top Broadway musicals. So far, I’ve seen The Lion King and Wicked
- Some of my favorite foods (and treats) include chocolate, asparagus, Double Bubble gum, popcorn, gummy bears, steak, salmon, and herring
- My first story was about Ralph, from Beverly Cleary’s amazing trilogy
- Wishbone needs to come back, because it brought books to life in a creative and exciting way
- Taking AP English my senior year of high school changed my life, making my writing stronger
- My fandoms: Doctor Who, Sherlock, Harry Potter, Breaking Bad, Supernatural, American Horror Story, Attack on Titan, and Adventure Time
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh is one of my favorite ’90s TV shows, as well as Tail Spin, Rescue Rangers, and Duck Tails
- Jim Cummings is one of my favorite voice actors. Sound familiar? Check out his filmography, you totally know him
- One of my favorite rock bands is Blue October. They have a personal touch: thoughtful, creative lyrics, and an overall unique sound that makes them stand out
Happy reading & blogging, everyone!