Hello, fellow readers!
As an avid reader, I thought I’d share what I love about books.
2. The fresh smell of new pages.
3. The “green” smell of old pages.
4. The intriguing covers.
5. The authors (or poets) who write their novels.
6. The rich language.
7. The adventure.
8. The action.
9. The intimacy that I have with the characters.
10. The priceless gift that a book is in general. No matter how many times you read one, a book will always be there for you to pick up and begin again.
What do you guys love about books?